Sunday, October 05, 2008

I apologize for the lack of blogging these days. Big things have been happening and it seems I don't have much time anymore. I will share more about those big things in the days to come. Be patient.

After our trip to Michigan, we came home and realized the summer was almost gone. We've been spending more time outdoors, enjoying the nice weather and picking veggies from the garden. Soon it will be too cold to even go outside. It's already down in the sixties during the day and thirties at night. It makes me sad to say goodbye to summer.

Life has been very stressful of late. Last week seemed to finally bring an end to all of the worrying and now everything has started to come together. Sometimes I don't know why we worry about things that are out of our control. Somehow our minds just take over, trying to predict the future. Reality never plays out the way our minds think it will. And then it turns out we've worried for no reason.

Sorry for no new pictures. I promise I will have some in the coming days. Stay tuned.

No comments: