Monday, October 13, 2008

Big News

OK...so I said I'd let everyone know what was going on and I never did. So now I am.

We are moving to Michigan!!!

Big news huh. I told you it was big. This should explain the reason why I haven't blogged in awhile. We've been busy packing, de-cluttering, painting, putting the house up for sale, having an open house, and of course we're still working. It's just been busy. Too many things to do before we leave...when's that?...um in 2 days! YIKES! Don't even get me started on all the things I should be doing instead of writing this dumb blog that no one even reads!

I got a job back there, which starts Monday. The kids and I are going first. Fred will be staying here until the house sells. Please pray for us that this home sells quickly. That's our biggest worry right now. Everything else is just little things, but the house is a big thing.

Ok...gotta go...need to pack...need to get kiddos to bed.

2 comments:

The Denny Family said...

I read your blog! AND I'm probably the most excited person about all of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!! I'm so happy I can finally share my excitment with everyone!!!
Can't wait to see you guys!

Kimberly said...

I read it too... but I'm sad. We are going to miss you!