Saturday, April 17, 2010

Babies

Lately it seems I'm surrounded by pregnant bellies or emails about new babies. Let see, Andrea just had her baby Wednesday, so adorable. Sweet, tiny, peaceful baby. Angie is in the hospital today having her daughter. Kimberly and Rachelle are pregnant. Seems like God is trying to tell me something. Ok, ok, just kidding.

I would love to have more kids but after all we went through to have the two wonderful children we have, it seems foolish and selfish to attempt to have more. Even though I want to. My heart and my mind aren't on the same wavelength. Anyone willing to have a baby for me? Ok, ok, just kidding again.

I do love being surrounded by all these new babies though. And it does make me realize what a precious gift I have been given. I will cherish it always.

Congrats to all my pregnant friends and those who've recently given birth. Can't wait to tickle their tiny toes and squeeze their baby cheeks.

1 comment:

The Denny Family said...

I know the feeling!!! I know 7 women who are pregnant right now and 1 just had her baby boy on Friday (sooo adorable!!!)
I get the fever every time someone announces they're pregnant! ugh... hopefully some day.