Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hogs & Dogs

Makayla has a new fascination with motorcycles. I sort of think Daddy may have somehow planted the seeds long ago and they are now starting to grow. Our trips in the car often go something like this:

"Mommy, I saw a black motorcyle. Know what kind it is? A Harley. Daddy says it's a Harley. They are very, very loud. Do you know what kind the pink one is called? A Shadow. Daddy says it's a Shadow. When I get 4 I will drive that one...the Shadow...it's pink...pink is my favorite color. You will ride the purple one because that's your favorite color and Daddy will ride the green one because that's his favorite color. Mason is too small. He can't ride one. He's just a baby. But I'm big. I'm his big sister."

It goes on and on, all about motorcycles. This weekend there was a motorcycle show called Hogs & Dogs. I think it goes without saying that we HAD to take her to this. It was crowded and full of characters that I'm not sure I wanted to explain to her just yet. But she had a blast. We had hot dogs (hence the name Hogs & Dogs) and she got to see a pink motorcycle. (Ok...it was a scooter...she doesn't know the difference).




Pretty cool...this car is called a Lotus Elise.


1 comment:

The Denny Family said...

I'm laughing so hard right now because I can totally hear her going on and on about the motorcycles! That is too cute! Looks like it was a fun weekend!